Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Home Sweet Bend

Well, we made it.  Two adults, two kids, a dog, a cat, and a lot of stuff.  As I sit here in our new rental house on Dayspring Drive I can't help but find myself at peace.  It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks, but a lazy afternoon provides a great opportunity to re-introduce myself to my blog.  Yep, it's been a while.

So here I am enjoying my new job: momma and wife.  It's lovely, while I do miss my work peeps, I am enjoying this breath of fresh air.  So far, we have managed to unpack *most* of the boxes and make the place feel more like home.  I have found that life is a new pace around here and Elise is learning to quit asking, "what should I do?"  My reply, "PLAY!"

Old desk:

New desk:

And my employees (does this make me the supervisor?):

Alas, our new home.  Yep, big change from Lakeview.  But we love it.  A wonderful place for our family to grow and make new memories.  And we didn't need to bring our lawn mower....and the park is just down the street one block BONUS!

As I have been busy unpacking, the girls have been busy playing in their new forts.  Awe, living the dream!

And don't worry friends and family.  I will be back shortly.  There is a high demand for Elise and Lauren photos.  And not to mention Bend's 4G network is blazing fast...oh the joys of big city life!






1 comment:

  1. So glad you are getting settled in Bend. Love the look of the new house!! Can't wait for more blog updates.

    ReplyDelete