Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

She's Smiling!



It's so wonderful when babies smile. Lauren started smiling last month and it makes us all so excited when her face lights up. I am always amazed how your child's smile can be so captivating. These days there is more than just on occasional smile....true belly laughs and her little attempts to talk.

One of my favorite interactions to watch is Elise trying to make Lauren smile. That is very heartwarming to watch them interact. Kuddos to Elise for being such a fantastic, loving, big sister! She too is captivated by our little Lauren. Lately, Elise is quite determined to make her little sister smile all the time; although quickly frustrated, like two year olds are, she spends so much time on the floor with Lauren. I am amazed at the photo of how Lauren is watching Elise read, so content.

Lauren will be 3 months tomorrow and I am trying to savor each smile. Because, as we all know, life is precious and it's so easy to let these times pass by too quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren is so cute! I can't believe how big Elise is getting, I love hearing all about her from Melissa. Yay for a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Link me up http://robica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete